CAN YOU RELATE?
I want to take care of my family. I want to make sure they are protected. I've heard really bad things about Probate and I don't want to pay high attorney's fee's. However, the idea of doing a Trust online scares me. I just need some guidance that I've got the right paperwork to protect my family and my assets. Can you relate? Well that's why we created INeedHelpWillsandTrusts.com.
Starting out is easy! Our pricing is Transparent! Plus we are here to Help!
1. First click on the "Get Started" Button. Here you will see your options and pricing.
2. Select the plan that fits your situation, Individual or for a Family? (If you're not sure, email or call us to discuss.)
3. Full Payment is due upfront! (Don't worry, we only want to keep your money if we deliver what we promise!)
You will need to Log in, select a username and password. Once Payment has been received, we will send you a client agreement and questionnaire.
4. From there you will need to compete the online questionnaire. When complete, we will send you an email with your Draft.
5. Once you approve the draft, we will email you a final copy of your completed documents. (If Binder Service is selected, then we will mail your binder with complete instructions!)
6. Print and sign your documents in front of a Notary Public.
Its that simple! Plus if you have questions, you can always contact us. We pride ourselves in holding your hand from start to finish.
The information provided in this site is not legal advice, but general information on legal issues commonly encountered. ineedhelpwillsandtrusts.com is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. ineedhelpwillsandtrusts.com cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. That being said, we are available to our Clients to aid them in customizing legal documents to best fit their particular situations. Thank You.